Warn 9.5cti-s Self-Recovery Winch
Part Number: WAR97600
- Rated Line Pull: = 9,500 lbs.
- Motor: = 12V DC, Series Wound
- Electrical Controls: = Contactor
- Remote Control: = Remote switch, LED indicator, 12’ lead
- Geartrain: = 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: = 156:1
- Clutch (freespooling): = Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: = Automatic Direct Drive Cone
- Drum Diameter/Length: = 2.5"/9.0"
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: = 10.0" x 4.5"
- Winch Dimensions: = 23.1” L. x 6.3” D. x 10.4” H.
- Weight: = 89 lbs.
- Synthetic Rope: = 100' of 3/8" diameter
- Fairlead: = Hawse
The WARN 9.5cti-s is an ideal mix of tough and tech. It has a 9,500 lb. (4310 kg) single-line pulling capacity with fast line speeds and all-new contactor for optimum winch control and performance. This ultra-durable, ultra-reliable contactor—complete with cadmium-plated copper contacts—extends heat resistance and provides an outstanding duty cycle. It also has new levels of weather sealing and longevity, adding to the winch’s ?Ultimate Performance? qualities. The 9.5cti-s also features a motor-mounted thermometric sensor that provides motor temperature feedback via an indicator lamp located on the winch remote. Speaking of remote, the 9.5cti-s has a redesigned pistol-grip remote with increased ergonomics, durability, and sealing. Other key features of the 9.5cti-s include extreme-duty sealing to keep the elements out; a stout, cast aluminum-alloy housing; and a massive integrated control box to protect the electronics from damage. The winch is finished in a durable, chip-resistant high-gloss black powder-coated finish, and includes 100’ 3/8" diameter synthetic rope, hook, and hawse fairlead. Ideal for a variety of trucks and SUVs, the WARN 9.5cti-s will provide reliable off-road support for users looking for an Ultimate Performance winch with a 9,500 lb. capacity for their truck or SUV.